- Model NO.: 171102F
- Forming Way: Blow Molding
- Type: Panels
- Heat Resistance: 40ºC~120ºC
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.158W/M.K
- Specification: 0.6mm~4mm
- Customized: Customized
- Shape: Corrugated
- UV Protection: 99%
- Thermal Coefficient of Expansion: 2.59*10-5
- Water-Absorption: 0.126%
- Origin: China
FRP named by Fiberglass,Reinforced,Polyester.The raw-materials are Fiberglass,Polyester resin,UV film.
The features of FRP panels/roofing/sheets:
1.Good tenacity. No cracking phenomenon when driving nails in roof installation
2.Having close combining with color steel plate. Cross- section thickness is uniform. The shape of FRP is consistent with steel plate.
3.No yellowing phenomenon after long term service.
4 Thermal expansion coefficient is close to that of steel plate. No cracking and water leakage in nail driving place because of expand with heat and contract with cold.
5.Environentally friendly, no smell and non-toxic.
6.Bright and clean appearance, no distinct air bubble and cracking on FRP.
7.Long service life for more than 20 years.
High speed development and widespread applications:it can be used In All Types of Buildings/ Industrial
- Roof Lights for Warehouses
- Roof Lights for Workshops
- Roof Lights for Steel Structure Project
- Roof Lights for Storage Facilities
- Roof Lights for Barns
- Roof Lights for Farm & Storage Buildings
- Roof Lights for Stables
- Roof Lights for Greenhouse Project
- Roof Lights for Cattle Sheds
- Roof Lights for Garages
- Roof Lights for Lean-to's
- Roof Lights for Sheds
- Roof Lights for Car Ports
FRP Corrugated Roofing Sheet Sales Team Service:
- Professional and experienced sales team
- Experienced documentary team.
- High efficiency shipping team.
- Competitive prices
- Delivery service available(subject to terms and conditions)
- All enquires welcome
|Universal design||Astigmatism type|
|Heat de-flection temperature||ºC||168||170||GB/T 1634|
|Degree of cure||%||86.3||88||GB/T 2576|
|Fiber content||%||29||30||GB/T 2577|
Colorless, milky white, ivory white, ice blue, emerald green